Remember our best interest is to get the best and highest bid for your merchandise because the more money you make, the more money we make, from our commissions earned.
Click here for detailed reason why we will not offer the 'tag sale' method.
We are being selective on the items we are accepting for consignment. We offer our items nationally and internationally via online auction only using several platforms. If you have items for auction or wish to sell outright, email us your name, city, state, contact phone number and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in the subject line put "items for auction".
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (merchandise needs pre-approved before drop off)
Commission Rate per item:
25% online catalog $31 over
40% online catalog $30 under
If you can not deliver the items to our facility, we use a professional moving company who customizes to your needs. Rates vary due to tolls, distance, we pack/you pack, quantity, labor needed and other.
- All discrepancies must be reported within 10 days.
- You agree not to sell or remove any property from premises once consigned.
- Minimum charge per item of $2.00, sold or unsold.
- Some items are subject to $5.00 photo fee for on-line catalog sales.
- No search if item is not listed on the consignment inventory sheet.
- Auction will take reasonable care and security of merchandise, but will not assume responsibility for damage due to weather or other; theft, selling price or loss incurred by consignor.
- A dumpster fee may be charged on passed items $5 – $50+ based on size and weight or passed items.
- Not responsible for passed items.
Comments are closed.