Remember our best interest is to get the best and highest bid for your merchandise because we make our money from commissions earned.
Click here for detailed reason why we do not offer the 'tag sale' method.
We are being selective on the items we are accepting for consignment. If you have things for auction or wish to sell outright, email us your name, city, state, contact phone number and photo(s) to email@example.com. Put in the subject line put "items for auction".
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (merchandise needs pre-approved before drop off)
25% online catalog – 40% other
Customized to your needs and vary due to tolls, distance, we pack/you pack, quantity, labor needed and other.
Call for your appointment or a quote today.
- All discrepancies must be reported within 10 days.
- You agree not to sell or remove any property from premises once consigned.
- Not responsible for passed items (item that did not bring an opening bid).
- Minimum charge per item of $2.00, sold or unsold.
- Some items are subject to $5.00 photo fee for on-line catalog sales.
- No search if item is not listed on the consignment inventory sheet or sold in the field.
- Auction will take reasonable care and security of merchandise, but will not assume responsibility for damage due to weather or other; theft, selling price or loss incurred by consignor.
- A dumpster fee may be charged on passed items $5 – $50+ based on size and weight or passed items may be picked up by consignor on sale day or first thing Monday morning.